1/5 Photos of A Peach of a Pork Tenderloin
A luscious, juicy, tender sweet pork tenderloin !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- cooking spray
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground pepper, freshly ground
- 1Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- 2Spray a heavy bottomed frypan with veggie spray , heat on high, meanwhile spray tenderloin all over with veggie spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Quickly sear tenderloin on all sides, reduce heat to medium, continue browning on all sides 'til well coloured, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place on rack in a roasting pan; roast for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the tenderloin.
- 4While the tenderloin is roasting make the sauce.
- 5In the same frypan used to sear the tenderloin, heat the oil on medium heat; add the onion, cook for about 5 minutes 'til the onion softens, stirring occasionally. Add the broth, wine and peach jam or preserves with juice; simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 6Whisk cornstarch into cold water in a small cup; add , while stirring, to the jam mixture, boil while stirring until thickened; remove from heat.
- 7Add lime juice if using, stir to mix.
- 8Carve tenderloin into half inch slices; pour sauce along slices and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Peach of a Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 545.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g