Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this goulash from my boyfriend's father. I haven't seen anybody else cook it this way. I don't measure any of the ingredients when I cook it, so unfortunately the measurements here are not exact. Just keep adding more of the ingredients until you get the taste you want. It is a sweet goulash, but the mustard and the vinegar give it a little bite! You could add canned tomatoes or onion to it, but I like bare bones. Very easy to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Brown ground beef and strain.
- Add both cans of soup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the soup and ground beef. Let it heat up thoroughly.
- Serve over macaroni noodles (or any other pasta).
This is very very good. I have been looking for a sweeter sauce for my family and they all love it (even my picky husband)
Very good and easy. my family loved it I will make it again. I added about ten drops of tobasco sauce to it