Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't remember where I got this but it is quick and good. Add a couch some doritos, cold beer and sports on TV!!!!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 slices rye bread
- 3 ounces of thin sliced deli roast beef
- sliced tomatoes
- red onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- romaine lettuce
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Spread mixture on bread slices.
- Layer lettuce, roast beef, tomato slices and onion.
Simple sandwich with a spicy bite. Great brown bag idea. Thanks MG.
This worked great with my left over roast beef. Very flavorful.
this is a good sandwich fast too