A very easy and delicious dip to make for parties.
Make and share this 7 Layer Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can jalapeno bean dip, spread on bottom of pan
- 1 package avocado dip, spread over bean dip
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped with stems
- Layer ingredients as indicated above in a 10 inch pie pan.
- Mix ingredients for Layer 3 together and spread on top of layer 2.
- Serve with any corn chips or the chip of your choice.
- All instructions are above with ingredients.