Recipe by *~Christine~*
A very easy and delicious dip to make for parties.
Top Review by Nye McClelland
Great recipe. I did make a couple of changes. I had lean ground beef with taco seasoning for the bottom layer and I used cajan seasoning with the sour cream and mayo (both light). I also used my own recipe for the guacamole which I will be posting soon. Thanks, it was a hit with the adults at my 3 years b-day party!
- 1 can jalapeno bean dip, spread on bottom of pan
- 1 package avocado dip, spread over bean dip
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped with stems