A very easy and delicious dip to make for parties.
Make and share this 7 Layer Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can jalapeno bean dip, spread on bottom of pan
- 1 package avocado dip, spread over bean dip
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped with stems
- Layer ingredients as indicated above in a 10 inch pie pan.
- Mix ingredients for Layer 3 together and spread on top of layer 2.
- Serve with any corn chips or the chip of your choice.
- All instructions are above with ingredients.
Great recipe. I did make a couple of changes. I had lean ground beef with taco seasoning for the bottom layer and I used cajan seasoning with the sour cream and mayo (both light). I also used my own recipe for the guacamole which I will be posting soon. Thanks, it was a hit with the adults at my 3 years b-day party!
Another variation of this is: using shredded lettuce for one of the layers; mixing a package of cream cheese, sour cream and taco mix for the sour cream layer. It is delicious!
This was WONDERFUL!!! My whole family loved this dip. The only thing I changed was to substitute a can of refried beans for the bean dip, and I made my own guacamole, as it is very hard to find the prepared avacado dip at a reasonable price around here. This is definitely an A+ keeper!! Thank you! ~Manda