1/5 Photos of 7 Layer Taco Dip
A very easy and delicious dip to make for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can jalapeno bean dip, spread on bottom of pan
- 1 package avocado dip, spread over bean dip
- 1 1/2-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped with stems
- 1Layer ingredients as indicated above in a 10 inch pie pan.
- 2Mix ingredients for Layer 3 together and spread on top of layer 2.
- 3Serve with any corn chips or the chip of your choice.
- 4All instructions are above with ingredients.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 196.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno bean dip
taco seasoning mix