Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious with tortilla strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup taco bell thick n' chunky salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add seasoning mix, mixing until well blended.
- Spread on bottom of 9” pie plate.
- Layer remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips.