Barbara's Ultimate 7 Layer Mexican Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (9 ounce) container of premade guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of medium chunky salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of diced fresh tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can of sliced black olives (rinsed and drained)
- Layer each ingedient on top of one another in a 9.5 inch casserole dish.
- Start by taking the cream cheese and spreading it along the whole bottom of your dish to create a layer(soften to room temperature for easy spreading).
- Next spread the layer of refried beans.
- Then spread your guacamole.
- Then spread your salsa (trying not to mix layers).
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of it all.
- Place chopped tomatoes and olives a top the layers and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY