Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For the not so big fans of beans like myself!
Make and share this 7-Layer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- tortilla chips
- In 2-quart shallow dish, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and sour cream.
- Evenly layer remaining ingredients, except tortilla chips, ending with cheese. Chill, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Tip: For a spicier dip, substitute 1/4 cup sliced and drained canned jalapeno peppers for the chopped green chilies.