This is a recipe originally called for Ortega ingredients but I have edited it to make it so you can use whatever ingredients instead of just Ortega.
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup refrigerated guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup diced green chilis
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion (approximately two large onions)
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in 8" square dish.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, chiles and green onions.
- Can be prepared up to 2 hours ahead and chilled.
- Serve with chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was really good - the only thing is that I noticed there was no cheese listed on the ingredient list, but in the instructions, it mentioned to top with cheese? I just threw on some cheddar I had in the fridge. I used Recipe #307164, Recipe #456777, and Recipe #51532 to make this and I skipped the green chilies on top since I put jalapenos in my salsa and guacamole.Reply
I made this tonight for a snack with tortilla chips. The only change I made to the recipe was using about half of the guacamole called for in the recipe. I think this would be good with a bit of browned ground beef added in, so when I made this again, I'll add some. Made for the Dining Daredevils ZWT 5Reply
see 5 more