Not signifigantly lower in fat or calories than the regular, but higher in fibre, anyway!
Make and share this 50% Whole Wheat Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Put flour, baking powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse to mix.
- Cut the butter into chunks, drop on top of the flour mix, and pulse again, several short bursts, until it is in bits the size of split peas.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cold milk over the mixture, and pulse. Add a little more milk and pulse again, continuing until the mix just comes together into a ball.
- Wrap the dough in wax paper or plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2", and cut into circles with an average-size coffee cup (flour the rim), or your favourite cutter.
- Bake at 450 on an ungreased baking sheet for approximately 10-12 minutes.