Prep1 hr 15 mins
All I have to say, is that I'm obsessed with this recipe... I've never tasted better fudge! It's so good... although it's VERY sweet and VERY rich! Prep time includes chill time.
- Sift powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Place butter on top.
- Microwave on high, 2 minutes.
- Beat with wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in nuts (OPTIONAL).
- Spread in 8 X 8 X 2 inch baking pan.
- Chill about 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into 36 pieces.