2 Ingredient " Fudge"
- Ready In:
1 8x8 pan
- 1 (12 ounce) can of ready to spread frosting, any flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips, any flavor (ie. chocolate chips)
- Make sure you have complimentary flavors.
- Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Melt frosting until pourable, about 30 seconds.
- Mix together the chips and frosting and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Chill until set, about an hour.
- Makes a very soft, smooth fudge.
- Do not use the toffee chips, as they don't melt very well.
- Try any other flavor combo you can think of.
Join The Conversation