- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 package instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, crumbs and butter.
- Press into pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly with beater for 1 minute.
- Do not over beat.
- Pour into cooled crust.