Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So simple, so easy, so good! This is actually egg-free!
Make and share this 15 Minute Lemon Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, crumbs and butter.
- Press into pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly with beater for 1 minute.
- Do not over beat.
- Pour into cooled crust.
doesn't get much easier than this!i served this with whipped cream, and garnished it with freshly sliced strawberries, don't tell anyone that i didn't slave over a hot stove all day!
to me it still tastes more like a pudding than a cheesecake, lol. but it was very easy, and delicious! thanks, Mirj!
Excellent! DH wanted to eat it all! I used banana cream pudding because my grocery store had no lemon pudding and it was awesome! I will try with lots of different puddings YUMMY! I did find the crust a little stiff, but with what the filling tasted like I don't care! :D