Zesty Lemon Bars
- Ready In:
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add flour and oatmeal to the butter and sugar mixture to make dough.
- (it will be a little crumbly) Set aside.
- Stir juice and zest into milk.
- Set aside.
- Butter (or spray) a 9 by 13-inch pan.
- Press two-thirds to three quarters of the dough into the pan.
- Spread lemon/milk mixture evenly over the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining dough over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until golden.
- Let cool, slice into 1-inch squares.
- Cut into larger squares if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!