Yummy Egg Salad
This is one of my go to recipes when I want to make something inexpensive & delicious for lunch. Very filling, very delicious!
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 hard-boiled eggs
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 6 slices bread (preferrable whole wheat)
- Finely chop boiled eggs.
- Add bacon & mix together mayonnaise, mustard, relish & pepper with eggs & bacon.
- Chill egg salad in the fridge & serve with crackers or with a sandwich with lettuce. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made for Spring PAC 2013, this recipe has been a fave for decades. Made exactly as written, it is a delicious easy-fix & works for breakfast, brunch, lunch, after school snacks, picnics & prob many other uses I did not mention. You just cannot go wrong w/a combo of bacon & egg, esp 1 this tasty. Thx for sharing your recipe & reminding me I had not make it in a while.