You Have to Try This Rice Pudding!
- Ready In:
- Put cooked rice in the top of a double boiler.
- Set over simmering water.
- Stir in milk, butter and raisins.
- Cook stirring frequently until pudding thickens slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
- Refrigerate or eat warm.
- (If there is anything left by this time:).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried this recipe and it was DELICIOUS! My English Mother in Law was here and we had a rice pudding cook off and I used this recipe (except I baked it off instead of cooking it over simmering water) and she even loved this recipe better than the "Brit Pudding" she always makes. My husband even liked this better. I will definately make this again!