Ww 3 Pt. Skinny Potato Salad
Another WW favorite!!
- Ready In:
- 5 lbs small red potatoes (boiled, cooled, and cut-up)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs or 5 egg whites
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley fat-free ranch dressing mix
- Mix the mayo and the dip mix together and toss over the veggies.
- Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is really good tater salad! Very similar to my mom's but with the addition of ranch dressing mix and carrots. I wanted to add carrots to it, but let's just say the bag had been in the fridge too long, ew! But I have no doubt that carrots would add a wonderful added crunch. I too used green onions. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)Reply
see 15 more