photo by strawberrypie
- Ready In:
- Pat chicken dry and place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- With a meat pounder, flatten chicken lightly to about 1/2 in thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- In large non-stick skillet heat oil over moderate heat and cook chicken until lightly browned, approximately 6 minutes on each side.
- Add remaining ingredients except lemon juice, and simmer until chicken is cooked through,about 4 minutes.
- Transfer chicken with tongs to a platter.
- Simmer sauce until reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!