Whole Wheat Spinach Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
1 9x13 tray
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 32 ounces marinara sauce
- cook noodles.
- mix parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, egg and chopped parsley.
- brown turkey burger with garlic and onion, mix with marinara sauce, season as necessary.
- layer in 9x13 pan, no cheese on top.
- cook at 350 for 45 mins, add layer of cheese on top, cook additional 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!