White Chocolate Party Mix
photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl mix rice chex, cherrios, peanuts and pretzels.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate over chex, cherrios, peanuts and pretzels; and mix.
- Spread mixture evenly onto two cookie sheets and refrigerate.
- After cooled, take out of cookie sheets and break into pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This would be awesome for a kid's party, and the adults will scarf it down too! I used Crispix in place of the rice Chex, as that is what I had on hand (thought it was rice chex :( ) and reduced the amount of chocolate to 1 pound, as I thought that would be plenty; it was! You could use the whole amount, but it will be much more like a bark, than a party mix. The flavor of this is salty and sweet, so that makes many tastebuds happy :D ! Thanks for sharing, looneytunesfan! Made for Fall PAC '09.