Watermelon Star Salads
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- lettuce leaf
- 2 slices watermelon, 1 inch thick round slices
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Cut each watermelon slice into 10 equal wedges; remove rind.
- Arrange 5 melon wedges on each plate in a circle with points outward to resemble a star.
- Spoon cottage cheese into centers of watermelon stars.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cottage cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!