Vietnamese Marmite Mint Chicken
photo by Laila Zar
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons vietnamese fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 bamboo shoot (sliced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 4 chicken breasts (cut into large cube)
- 3 -5 stalks mint leaves
- 5 -7 red chilli padi (lightly crushed)
- 5 dried red chilies
- 1 tablespoon marmite
- 1 cup steamed white rice
- Heat oil and sauté onions, dried chillies & chopped garlic over medium flame until translucent.
- Add chicken cubes & cook until almost done, stir frying all the time. Add a dash of fish sauce & keep on frying.
- Mix in sugar. Turn up heat, toss in bamboo shoots, red chillies, Marmite & finally the mint leaves. Stir well & remove from heat. Serve over steamed white rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!