Vegan Pumpkin Pie
photo by Liza K.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can organic pumpkin puree
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place pie shell in pie dish and put to the side.
- Place tofu into a food processor and blend until smooth. Should look like the texture of cream cheese. Once tofu is smooth, add in pumpkin and sugar and mix well. Then add in salt, spices and ginger.
- Place mixture into your pie crust and put into the oven.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes. Then turn oven to 350 and bake for another 30 to 40 minutes.
- Chill and Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!