- Ready In:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil and flour a 9 inch square glass baking dish.
- Combine the flour, cornbread, baking powder and cinnamin in a mixing bowl. Whisking to impart air into the mixture.
- Stir in the oil and the rice syrup. Slowly add the soymilk, mixing to create a smooth, spreadable batter. Fold in the corn.
- Spoon the batter evenly into prepared dish and bake for about 35 minutes, until the center springs back to the touch.
- remove from the oven and set aside to cool before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!