Vanilla Butter for Pancakes (Diabetic)
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Allow the butter to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape the meat from inside the bean.
- Combine the butter with the vanilla meat, Splenda, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Shape the butter into a small stick and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Followed your recipe right on down & your flavored butter is wonderful! Used it initially on some special French toast I'd made & now look forward to having it on some pancakes over the next few days! A great keeper of a recipe, thanks to you! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for completing the Baker's Dozen Special in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
WARNING: Make my recipes if you want, but I am no longer an active member and will not acknowledge reviews, photos or answer questions via z-mail. I find this site to be pretty useless without the forums. I can find recipes on a lot of different websites.