photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- Peel all of the avacodos, cut them in half, and remove the large seed in each one.
- Place them all in a large bowl and mash with fork or potato masher until creamy (there will still be some small chunks).
- Add all of the tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cut each lime in half and squeeze all of their juices into the mixture.
- Stir well.
- Taste, and then ad salt to suit your taste.
- Remember, this is usually eaten on salty tortilla chips, so do not over do the salting!
- Will keep for about one week when tightly covered and kept in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> I am married to my best friend. We've been together for over eight years. I love to cook more than anything on earth. Cooking is definitely my "hobby". And I love to eat too, so that works out...hahahaha. I adore animals and have 2 cats and the 2 most wonderful dogs on this planet.