Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
photo by EliteTwig
- Ready In:
- Boil water.
- Add creamed style corn and add the dissolved chicken stock and stir.
- Once it is just about to boil, add the chicken pieces and simmer for 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Take the soup off the element and let it cool for 15 seconds.
- Slowly add the beaten egg in a thin stream whilst stirring all the time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in soup bowls and sprinkle with spring onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!