Twisted Snow Pea Toss
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons gingerroot, peeled & grated
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded & cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen shelled edamame
- 1 lb fresh snow pea, trimmed
- salt & pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- Stir together marmalade, oil, vinegar and ginger and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the black beans, bell pepper and green onions and set aside.
- Cook edamame in large pan of boiling water according to package directions. Add snow peas to pan during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add edamame, snow peas and reserved dressing to the bean mixture; tossing to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add orange sections and lightly toss. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>