Simple Pasta Toss
Yet another recipe I have saved on my computer and moving to here foto share!! This is simple and quick -- my favorites! :)
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large pot, heat olive oil and saute chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano until chicken is cooked.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a great recipe! The chicken was well-flavored, and it didn't take too long to cook. We didn't have olive oil, tomatoes, or parmesan cheese, but this recipe was still delicious. The pasta was a bit dry, but I think the olive oil would've fixed that. Overall, this recipe was very quick, simple, and delicious. Thank you!1Replies 1
see 10 more