Turkey Veggie Casserole
Quick, easy, tasty. The three essential ingredients for a busy weeknight meal!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook turkey with 1 tsp salt in skillet until cooked through.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, onion, 1 tsp salt and parsley. Cook on med-high heat.
- Stir frequently, cooking until liquid is reduced. (About 10 minutes).
- Transfer meat mixture to casserole dish and mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION