Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, Italian style
- 1 (15 ounce) can zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, diced and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, sliced and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can okra and tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- Brown turkey and minced garlic in dutch oven. Add the rest of the ingredients; draining all veggies except for the tomatoes and zuchini. Simmer at least 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!