Turkey Sausage Patties
Got ths wonderful recipe from Taste of Home and it was created by Sally Brassfield of California, Maryland. Sounds so yummy. I am going to try it and wanted to pass it on to all you recipe-teers so you could enjoy it too.
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 teaspoons sage
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- In a bowl, combine first six ingedients and add a pinch of allspice.
- Add ground turkey to the bowl and mix until it's all combined.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Lightly coat a skillet with nonstick coating spray.
- Cook on both sides until the meat is no longer pink for about 15 - 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
These are really good turkey sausages! I had been using another recipe that I liked, but just for a change I tried this one. This one is sooo much better. I like that it has so few ingredients, and has that yummy classic sausage taste. These taste excellent with pancakes and syrup. I made them into mini patties and froze some of them for another time.
Delicious!!!! It really is the spice that makes good sausage!!!! I will use this spice mixture on some pork too when I want to splurge and make pork sausage!!!! On these, I started out with the 6 patties then I cut them in half so they would cook faster and be juicy and not dry out. Next time I will make 12 little patties out of this mix. I absolutely loved this recipe, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!