Turkey Burger Salisbury Steaks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Turkey burger salisbury steaks with mushroom and onion brown gravy
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef gravy
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 large sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1/2 cup beef stock
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet.
- Mix bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper into ground turkey.
- Form large thin burger patties with meat mixture (don't worry they will shrink)
- Brown turkey burgers about 2 minute on each side (don't cook all the way, they will finish cooking in sauce)
- Remove burgers from pan and add sliced onions and mushrooms to the pan. Sautee until carmelized.
- Replace burgers back in pan with onions and mushrooms. then pour stock and both cans of beef gravy on top.
- Cover and simmer for about 30-45 minute
- Great served over mashed potatoes or noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION