Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs!
Here is a different twist on your deviled eggs. Try these at your next party! They will be a hit! 8)
- Ready In:
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna fish, drained
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half.
- Remove the yolks and mash yolk with mayonnaise.
- Add other ingredients in; mix together well.
- Stuff the egg white "boats" with the mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Actually, these were pretty good. I had to quadruple the recipe for an office potluck lunch for tomorrow (11/3); I couldn't help but to eat a couple. This could be a good low-carb alternative to a regular tuna sandwich. I added extra sweet relish and a bit of horseradish. I'll PM you with the results, Ocean-Ivy, thanks.Reply