photo by Kana K.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken tenders (or breasts cut into tenders)
- 3 cups potato chips, Hawaiian
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, whisk together ranch dressing and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss until completely coated.
- Place your favorite potato chips and the panko in a Ziploc bag and crush with your fist, meat hammer or a rolling pin. Add chicken to bag, seal tightly, and shake vigorously until coated in crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is golden and cooked through, 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
100% food experimenting amateur chef... I use this site to keep my online cook book and recipes I want to try.