Tomato Basil Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup button mushroom, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup ham, diced (optional, substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional, substitute)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (optional, substitute)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix everything together and put 0.25 cups in each greased muffin cup.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!