Toblerone Chocolate Mousse
photo by The Flying Chef
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream until smooth.
- Add egg yolks, gelatine mixture and melted chocolate, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks and gently fold into chocolate mixture with Toblerone, add brandy.
- Pour into small dishes and chill for 4 hours.
- Decorate with extra chocolate and cream if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow!!! This mousse it sooo rich but sooo good. I made these to take to a family BBQ as a dessert, everyone thought they were delicious. Although we all got stuck into playing badminton afterwards, to relieve our guilty conscious and our rapidly expanding waste lines..lol I have never made mousse before and this was a very quick and easy recipe to make with great instructions for a novice mousse maker. I loved the little bits of toblerone in it and the mousse itself was super smooth. A winner for us Tisme, although totally sinful, totally worth the indulgence.. :)