Timely Teriyaki Chicken
This recipe is super easy to make you won't need to leave home ever again to get your teriyaki chicken fix :) or pay the restaurant price!
- Ready In:
- 6 chicken thighs or 6 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated)
- Clean your chicken and pat dry.
- combine all ingredients EXCEPT your oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Warm the oil in a medium size skillet over a medium flame.
- When your oil is hot place your chicken in the pan and brown on both sides (approx 7-8min on each side).
- Once your chicken is cooked through turn your flame down to low and add your sauce, be sure to pour a good amount on each piece.
- Cover your pan and let simmer 2min on each side.
- Serve with a pot of japanese white rice and steamed veggies for a complete meal.
- Bon Apetite.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation