Three Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- Ready In:
- Remove pistils from the blossoms, but leave the stems intact.
- Make a paste with the garlic and the salt and put in a bowl with the three cheeses, herbs, and pepper.
- Carefully open the petals of each blossom and stuff about 1 tbsp of the mixture into the base.
- Twist the petals together to seal.
- Finish stuffing all blossoms.
- Dip the blossoms 1 at a time into the beaten egg.
- Coat each blossom with flour.
- In a medium skillet, add enough light olive oil to cover by 1/2 inch.
- Fry the blossoms 3 or 4 at a time, turning occasionally over medium heat until golden brown, Drain on paper towels.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!