Three Cheese Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) containers light ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup romano cheese
- 12 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- marinara sauce
- Combine all ingredients, except pasta and 1/4 c Parmesan cheese in large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and fill each cooked pasta shell.
- Place in ungreased 11 by 17 pan.
- Cover w/ marinara sauce and then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, cover w/foil, and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Time does not include time to make marinara, but I cook mine as I make the shells so it really doesn't affect the time.
- Servings are a guess.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for dinner tonight and it made enough for 3 meals for our family of 4. I did make a few changes by using only 1 container of ricotta cheese and substituted Gouda for the mozzarella cheese. I had a little chicken left from dinner the previous night and added that to the cheese mixture. I served this with a salad and some rolls and it was delicious. Thanks for posting this easy recipe.