The Bestest Deviled Eggs Ever!!
photo by Tayders momma
- Ready In:
24 deviled eggs
- boil the eggs -- place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Reduce heat to a lower medium boil and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- Promptly chill the eggs so that the yolks stay a bright yellow.
- While the eggs are cooling -- in a medium mixing bowl combine the mayo, Splenda, mustard vinegar, relish and salt and pepper.
- Once the eggs are cool, slice them lengthwise, placing the yolks in the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Place the white halves in a deviled egg dish or serving tray.
- Mash the yolks, then blend with the other ingredients with a mixer on a medium speed until mostly smooth.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg white halves. (I use disposable cake icing bags, with no tip in the bag or a large star tip to make them 'pretty').
- Garnish the eggs with a light dusting of paprika with the parsley sprigs on the tray around the whites.You may also garnish the top of the eggs with olive slices too.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Shirley, I have a wonderful family...the grandkids are the best part. If it weren't for my husband, I would have starved to death the first 5 years we were together or just ate stuff like cakes and cookies. I love to bake, but never could cook--if that makes any sense. Over the years, I have learned a little :) I have a bad habit of if it has a recipe in it I stash it. (I must have inherited that from my mom) We do alot of cooking on our smoker in the summer and for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Friends and family are important to me. I love the beach...don't mistake me for a beach bunny, we go to Hatteras, NC to drive out to the water to fish, collect shells, get sand in our shorts, etc. If you have any questions, just ask.