The Avocado Cocktail
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces anejo tequila, or Xicote Anejo
- 1 ounce controy orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce royal lemon juice
- 1⁄8 Hass avocado
- 5 mint leaves
- 1⁄2 ounce agave nectar
- 1 cup ice
- Macerate the avocado and the mint leaves.
- Add all the ingredients and ice in the shaker.
- Serve in an old-fashioned glass.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!