Coconut Cooler Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 2 cups vanilla flavored almond milk (Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond milk)
- 1⁄2 cup rum (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunk, chilled
- 1 cup mango, chunks partially thawed (frozen, unsweetened)
- Blend Almond Breeze with rum, piña colada mix (do not defrost) and pineapple chunks until smooth.
- Add mango; blend until smooth.
- Garnish with additional pineapple, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!