GUACAMOLE GRAND VELAS
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 Hass avocadoes
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb Cotija cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- chile serrano pepper (optional)
- mango (optional)
- pomegranate (optional)
- chicatana ants (optional)
- maguey worms for guacamole (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, separate both sides and extract the bone, remove the pulp and place it in a bowl, mortar, or molcajete.
- Add the pinch of salt and the juice of the lemons. Start crushing the avocados, either with the help of a mortar handle, the owl of the molcajete or simply with a fork, until obtaining a puree.
- Once ready, add the onion, tomato and cilantro, and continue mixing until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Adjust seasoning and incorporate the optional ingredients, personally suggest choosing only one of them, so as not to combine flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!