Put the Lime in the Coconut Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 2 parts pineapple-coconut juice (recommended -- Kern's)
- 1 splash bottled lime juice (recommended -- Rose's)
- 1 part vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 part half-and-half
- 1⁄2 part banana Schnapps
- ice cube
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (recommended -- Baker's)
- Add all ingredients, except coconut flakes and honey, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour honey onto a plate.
- Lay out coconut on a plate.
- Dip the rims of chilled glasses into honey and roll in coconut.
- Shake and pour into chilled martini glasses to serve.
- NOTE: For a non-alcoholic version, omit the vodka and the banana Schnapps and substitute the ice with 1 banana. Puree the mixture in a blender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!