Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Easy and sinful; what more could you ask for?? Thanks again, Sandra Lee. Note: Do not add any other ingredients called for in the brownie mix.
- Ready In:
- 22 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix (1 box)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until set, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed these. I got such a good deal on brownie mixes, I came home with a bunch. Now what to do with them? I liked how easy this was. The addition of the oats and raisins made them interesting and chewy. I would give this about 4 1/2 stars - as I reserve 5 stars for our favorites. I appreciate the creativity. Thank you very much for sharing!1Reply
see 1 more