Grilled Lobster and Avocado Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) lobster tails, parboiled, grilled. and flesh coarsely chopped
- In a medium bowl whisk together the lime juice, honey, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce and tarragon and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Gently stir in the avocado, onion, cilantro and lobster.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve in martini glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!