Tasty Onion Chicken
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 ounces French-fried onions, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (if needed pound until a uniformed thickness is reached for more even baking)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a shallow bowl,combine well the first three ingredients.
- In another shallow bowl,put crushed french-fried onions.
- Dip chicken into wet ingredients,coating both sides.
- Then coat each side with onions.
- Place in a lightly greased two quart baking dish,if there are any onions leftover just sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This meal was really good and super simple. I followed the directions exactly and found there were enough ingredients to do five chicken breasts nicley. (I did use 2.8 oz French-fried onions as that is the size container I had) DD liked it so much she is on her fourth piece of chicken! Thanks for the post!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)