Tasty Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned chicken breast meat
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 -2 cup milk
- 8 ounces grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 13x9x2 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except cheese) in the dish, adding noodles last.
- Add as much milk as needed, making sure it's not too soupy.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Spread cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LOVE to cook. The main problem with that is that I live alone and don't know how to cook for less than 6 people. :o)