- Ready In:
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- 1 package biscuit
- Heat tuna and soup in a saucepan.
- Bring peas and corn to a boil in separate pan and drain when done.
- Mix together with tuna and soup.
- Bake biscuits according to directions.
- Ladle tuna mixture over hot biscuits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I go to U of M in Ann Arbor, but am chilling at home for the summer working and looking up recipes all day.